Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who do you complain to about those horrible previews before the movie?

I went to a Pacific theater and while watching the previews there was an ad for ProAge Dove whatever. They were naked old ladies. Talk about gagging on my popcorn and there were children in the audience. What the hell kind of ad is that?



Who do you complain to about those horrible previews before the movie?performing arts center



Well I should say that I've worked as a projectionist for about a year at movie theatre and I know all about movie trailers and movie ads. The theatre is actually given a list that comes along with the movies of trailers and ads that they are required to put on the movie. Now, I don't know what ad your talking about, but it isn't anything that they theatre can control. We actually got in trouble if we didn't put the right trailers and ads on the movie. If you find the ad offensive, then I would say you should talk to the actual company that made the ad. Other than that, sorry lol. (As a little side note, I LOVE LOVE watching movie trailers almost as much as the movie themselves, but I hate how here recently there are more and more dumb ads that are being put on movies. If it wasn't bad enough we have to watch them around our favorite tv show- sheesh)



Who do you complain to about those horrible previews before the movie?sunshine opera theater



I would suggest finding a theatre that does not show rolling stock ads and patronizing them. Once you do that, let Pacific know why you aren't coming back.
if the theater is being ran by some sort of corporation, then write to corporate about it, or write to the theater. It might work, or they will send you free tickets or something. either way you win. Though all I can say is, naked old ladies? no one should ever be submitted to that torture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover