Saturday, December 5, 2009

Here's a question for you.?

If you are an Immigrant to the US then would you serve in the Military if the US went to war against your country of origin?



During W.W.II many Japanese Americans were not allowed to serve in the Pacific theater because the US was suspicious of them even though they served in Europe with distinction.



Here's a question for you.?comedy show



As a matter of fact, I am an immigrant to this country and since I now consider myself an US Citizen, I would have no problem going to war against my country of origin... that country was just the place I was born in... I have lived my whole life here, so as far as I am concerned I am and American Citizen.



Here's a question for you.?greek theater opera theater



No i wouldn't.
Obviously some would and some wouldn't. If you still have relatives and friends back in the mother country, obviously they wouldn't want to fight for the US Army, or any army at that.



If they were prosecuted or the mother country made their lives a living hell, I'm sure they would be happy to serve in the US Army and whoop some a$$.
I probably wouldn't. That would probably be a very difficult thing to do. Unless of course I hated the country I came from, and I came to America to escape the communism, slavery, repression, etc. But I would have a really, really hard time killing my own people, if I even could. So I probably still wouldn't serve.
I don't know, but that is a good question. Good Luck:)
If you live here, your alligience better be here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover